Should I provide my insurance company with a recorded statement?

Insurance adjusters will request a recorded statement from you if you have been involved in an accident. Remember, you have the right to refuse. It may seem as if you are providing the insurer with information regarding your accident. However, chances are that you are actually increasing the likelihood that your claim will be denied or delayed. Speak with a personal injury attorney before providing a statement to your insurer. Your attorney will assist you with properly dealing with any insurance-related issues.

Contact Us

Safeguard your rights and your claim by speaking with a skilled attorney before dealing with insurance companies. If you are involved in an auto accident, contact the Greenway Law Firm in Austin at (512) 452-9996 to discuss your case with a personal injury attorney.