I was injured in a DUI accident. Do I need an attorney?

Alcohol can be considered an aggravating circumstance in a personal injury claim if it’s been determined that it played some role in your auto accident. You have the right to seek compensation for your injuries and financial burdens if you have been involved in an accident caused by someone who was under the influence of alcohol. A personal injury attorney can protect your rights and help you recover any damages you are entitled to.

Contact Us

If you have been injured in an auto accident caused by an intoxicated driver, consult with a personal injury attorney to determine the best course of action. Contact the Greenway Law Firm in Austin at (512) 452-9996 to schedule a consultation.