How do I file a personal injury claim?

You should contact a personal injury attorney before you file any claims with your insurance provider if injured in an accident. Dealing with insurance companies can add to the stress you are experiencing and prolong your recovery process. An attorney can properly guide you through the intricate process of filing a claim and explore the monetary damages you are entitled to for your injuries.

Contact Us

If you are injured in an accident and wish to file a personal injury claim, contact the Greenway Law Firm in Austin at (512) 452-9996 to schedule a consultation.